Checkbox button display weirdness

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jan 15 20:45:55 EST 2004

Use the SmartProperties plugin to compare the two object's properties
directly. It came with the latest version of rev so go to the
Development menu -> Plugins and you should see it there. If not, you
can get it from the Revolution section of Rinaldi's web site:
http://www.xcmdfactory.com/

Once you have SmartProperties open, you can select one of your buttons,
click "Get" in the first of the SmartProperties columns, then select
the second button and "Get" it's properties into the 2nd column. Any
differecnes will appear in red type for easy comparison.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/