Apologies to all

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami teja at hindu.org
Thu Jan 15 16:03:37 EST 2004

Apologies to all for the major blooper on the auto-responder. With only
24 hours left before departure I told the sys admin to implement the
auto-responder. (not worried about spam as we have a macho filter on
the mail server.)

He implemented it and I sat down at my station to unsubscribe and
discovered that to have become an impossibility at that point. Sent a
memo to Heather and crossed my fingers. But, nothing happened....

  Then hearing, the moaning and wailing from the ethers of Cyberspace, I
called Kevin in Scotland from Hawaii and, had the delight of finally
speaking with him in person after all these years.  He did the
needful... Won't happen again. Thank you for your patience!

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
 From the road...