Apologies for bouncing auto-responder

Sadhaka Tejadevanatha teja at hindu.org
Thu Jan 15 13:42:50 EST 2004

	My apologies to everyone for the many autoresponder messages now
flooding the list. There is no simple  way to unsubscribe.  I am not a
"member" as such since I've been on this list from long before the new
web site access was instituted. So, I don't have a password... and
since I am writing now from a different machine I'm not sure how I can
unsubscribe my previous address from a different address. I will try...

it didn't happen.

I'll try again today from this machine...

Again, very sorry.... I'm trying...

Best wishes from Hawaii... if anyone has any good ideas about what to
do... please email me off list right away to

teja at hindu.org

Sivakatirswami

ps.

on all our own email lists, to unsubscribe... all someone needs to do
is send an email from the addresst they want unsubscribed to
"hpi_list-off at hindu.org" and they are instantly removed from the
list... this unsubscribe option appears on every post to the
list....not sure why this needs to be so complicated.... I'm probably
missing something...