Thank you Swami!

Bob Hartley bob at armbase.com
Thu Jan 15 10:05:36 EST 2004

At 10:34 15/01/2004, you wrote:
>Hi all,

Yes and this is the silliest thing to do anyway.
If you setup auto reply, you get a reply sent to any spammer. Then your
spam is loged on the spam lists.

When you get back you find you have 10x the number of spam hits.

Best thing is to keep them on serverside and use something like mailwasher.
If there si a spam mail from a xxx??? domain simply blits the domain
serverside and it takes 2 minutes to  clean your mailbox.

>maybe you did not notice yet, but it looks like Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
>is not in the house ;-)
>
>Does this mean that we will get EVERY single message TWICE until
>Mr. Sivakatirswami gets back on february 9th???

It could be worse. He replies to a mail with autoreply. However he receives
the list. So he gets a mail from himself and then replies to it.

Cheers
Bob; on another mission. :-)