Field editing question

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Jan 14 13:32:45 EST 2004

hi-

I've got what is probably a simple question, but I'm too dense this
morning to figure it out on my own.

I've got two fields on a card, one of which has some text I'm editing,
and the other is a locked field with a set of phrases to choose from.
What I'd like to do is click (or double-click or whatever) on the
locked field to select a phrase and have it inserted into my text in
the editing field *at the place I was editing*.

I can get the phrase with a mouseUp handler, and I don't have a
problem placing it before the editing text or after the editing text,
but figuring out how to set a bookmark and use it as an insertion
point is escaping me right now. Anyone have a recipe for this?

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net