Why are bugs from September still untouched?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Jan 14 13:16:05 EST 2004

On Jan 14, 2004, at 3:25 AM, xbury.cs at clearstream.com wrote:

> I've also entered some bugs that never got saved...

X, this one sounds like a bugzilla bug, that I've complained about
before, and I think I bugzilla'd it too :-)

In this post
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2003-December/
026820.html>
here is the problem & workaround:

1) When you open a bugzilla bug, it as marked as state UNCO
(unconfirmed)
2) If and when the bug is assigned, it will be marked as ASSI
3) At some point bugzilla was changed so that the "My Bugs" preset
query *does not include bugs that are marked UNCO*. It used to include
them, that is for sure. Now it appears that newly created bugs
disappear because they don't show up in "My Bugs".

Workaround for 3) :
Query existing bug reports with criteria: reporter = your at
email-address
You should see all your bugs including the ones with State = UNCO

> THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT ENCOURAGING.
>
> Who do we complain to in RR?

support at runrev.com?

If you have a high-end license, you may have "support incidents" that
you can cash in also.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>