what about a Latin America Rev User Group

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 03:09:41 EST 2004

on Wed, 14 Jan 2004 01:25:10 -0200
Andre Garzia wrote:

> I think that some articles sent to popular magazines
> would do the
> trick, also I think it's easier to win the beginners
> than the older
> ones.
> Here enterprizes are very "superticious" they trust
> only Visual Basic
> stuff, MS SQL and .NET... So educational market is
> better for now.

I've seen in CNN a journalist reports on the
"Telecentros" that use Linux in their 100 labs.

Sergio Amadeu dirige este programa en Sao Paulo.

> > You could write a FAQ in portuguese about RunRev.
> > I'm doing the same in spanish.
> >

> Thats nice, I could translate your FAQ so we have
> the same Q&A...

Ok, I have to finish a work for friday, so
in the weekend i'll clean up the text of the faq.

> As for the page we could do it together, and some
> nice stack like revNET would be fun.

This will be good! But before starting, we have to
ask permissions to Runtime Revolution and MetaCard
to post their documentation in portuguese and
spanish. Could you ask in behalf of us?

We could not wait that everyone learn to
read in english. Right?

on Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:29:25 -0800 (PST)
erik hansen wrote:

> puedo posiblemente ayudarles en las áreas de
> música y baile. Quiero utilizar la música y
> el baile para enseñar las matemáticas.

[snip]

> pero con dicccionario y ayuda, es posible
> que pueda contribuir!

Thanks eric, you are welcome!
It's interesting your approach to teach Math.
Where do you have these a stacks?
Do you live in Mexico, right?

al

=====