New to Rev, simple animation jumpy in browser/build but smooth in Animation Builder

Christopher Mitchell chrism at luminus.com
Wed Jan 14 03:00:33 EST 2004

Hello to all,

I just made the very simple tweened animation of a text field in the
tutorials.  The thing is that although the animation looks reasonably
smooth in the Animation builder, when I trigger it from within the
Browse function or as an external app it looks terrible.  It jumps
across like it is 3fps instead of 11.  I would think I was just doing
something wrong except it looks right in the builder.

Incidentally, is there a quick way to set the max frames in the anim
builder? (it says x frames of Y, but only X appears to be directly
available for setting)

Thanks,
Chris