text encoding gotcha?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Mon Jan 12 19:25:28 EST 2004

Suddenly when I do a Win32 standalone build, when I run it on windows,
some fields are all garbled looking. Every other character is a box-
signifying maybe this is using a wide character encoding. This is
bizarre- I'm not using Unicode at all. What the heck could be going on?
Is it possible to disable the automatic MacToISO encoding for fields
which happens when you launch a Mac-built standalone on Windows?

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>