RevConference - Client Server vs Stateless

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Mon Jan 12 19:19:01 EST 2004

If the server has the ability to communicate with a Rev thin client with
server push to the sockets, wouldn't direct access would be more dynamic?
For one thing, you avoid repetitive authentications.

And if the server has scalable feature - like Web Crossing - you are taking
advantage of huge server-side architecture benefits.

doug