ANN: New webpage :D (my stacks will be here from now on...)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Jan 11 23:50:55 EST 2004

	Hi Folks,

	It's full of happyness that I announce here first my new home on the
web. It took a while to organize everything. Also not everything is
online yet. I must upload the stacks, but there's info there. Also this
makes a huge step from working with Rev from a hobbie standpoint to a
more mature (and commercial) standpoint. All my projects and contracts
will be here. Everything that I think is usefull for our community will
be public domain. Also there's a blog where I'll put the news!

	The XML-RPC Project and the HTTPd Project will be updated this week.
Also simple code tidbits will be posted to the blog.

	my new url is http://studio.soapdog.org  feel free to mail me comments
on my projects and page!!!! :D

	Ah, and I want to qualify for membership on the RunRev Web Ring!!!

Cheers
Andre Garzia ð 2003
imac2 ibook p100 e uma torradeira....