Uh... yet Game Programming... or Is there a way to build tilemap graphics in Rev?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Jan 9 01:52:07 EST 2004

On Jan 8, 2004, at 11:43 PM, Alex Rice wrote:
>  then you would need to write an import script to set the tiles
> one-per-card. The write a command for navigating up down left right,
> through the cards.

Except that would be more myst-like than tiled or side-scrolling.

Any type of scrolling I guess would be done with the move command
referring to buttons or images.

Dar- why would you use a button instead of an image, if there is only 1
instance of a particular tile? Just curious about game dev advantages
of buttons, other than the ability to kind of clone an image by
referencing it.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>