Uh... yet Game Programming... or Is there a way to build tilemap graphics in Rev?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Jan 9 01:23:59 EST 2004

On Thursday, January 8, 2004, at 11:12 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Any info is greatelly apreciated since I've got no info. I just don't
> want to set a background and fly buttons in it... I would like a
> canvas where I could draw... :-D

Use buttons for the tile and have them refer to background pieces.
Images, buttons and any control, actually, can be moved with 'move'.
If you can make a gif, that might work for different character
orientation.  If not you might try buttons and changing the icon.  Or
you might make a group and then blend between images.

Just some food for thought.

Dar Scott