standalone naming

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 8 22:10:23 EST 2004

Thanks again Sarah,

Ok, this is good. But how do you reference the app name versus the
stack name? And why would you? THis will help me understand a great
deal.

If I refer to an image in a subfolder at the same level as the app then
in OSX how are the images referenced from with in the bundle? It seems
I might get in trouble then renaming the OSX bundle.

referencing things is a bit complicated.

I might just stick to renaming the OS9 version so it is distinguishable
from the OSX version and leave the OSX version alone. I finally got the
windows autorun.inf version running and want to get this done right.

Thanks again

Tom