dotted lines in windows around back layer button

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 8 21:48:58 EST 2004

Sarah,

Thank you. Why does it not work on the Mac then??? I just went to the
windows app and tabbed and entered and yes they are acting like
keyboard controlled buttons. But when I open the Mac version tab does
nothing and enter does nothing and also the buttons don't appear to be
highlighted or dotted lined?????

Is it just a Windows thing?
Or does something else control the Mac acting this way.

It is distracting but now I need to decide whether to turn it off or
not (now that I know what it is thanks to you).
I can explain it to the users as keyboard control BUT then I need it to
work on the Mac as well.

How do I do that?

Thanks again

Tom