Macworld SF 2004

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Mon Jan 5 16:05:59 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

Just few quick announcements regarding this weeks Macworld in San
Francisco. First up why not pop along to our booth (number 935) to see
all the latest features which we are working on! Also we've still got a
small number of seminar passes available, so if you want to come along
then please book ASAP! There are only so many seats you can fit into a
room! And last up, for those with an eye for a good deal, we've got
some special show offers which are only available to Macworld
attendees...

For information on the seminar (9th and 10th of January) please have
look at: http://www.runrev.com/macworldschedule.html

So if you want to see the latest features, learn more about Revolution
or take advantage of some special offers you know where to come....
booth 935!

Best,

Rod

ps. Our Macworld Eddy statuette will be on display at the booth!

Dr Rod McCall                              www.runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Ltd
91 Hanover Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1DJ
t: +44 (0)131 718 4333 f: +44 (0) 131 718 4334
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools

All incoming emails are subject to virus and spam checking, this may
delay receipt and any response.