Interfaces: PC and MAC and the screenGamma property...

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Jan 2 19:44:07 EST 2004

Alex,

Don't know about if it's possible to change the gamma for the PNG. Even
if it were possible, it would probably end up creating even more
'washed out' images on Macs or 'too dark' images on PC.

Yep, I tried the "put img x into img y" and it rarely worked...so I
just flipped a card. Didn't want to debug *that* at this time.

I, too, use transparent images for interfaces. In fact, it's what
ButtonGadget builds. But, I still need to be able to go cross platform
with GIFs (the real problem here).

-Chipp