Library Stacks PART II

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Feb 29 18:46:58 EST 2004

> Okay, I guess I am little frustrated here.
>
> 1.  There is no construct  simular to Visual Basic where a
> project file controls the included stacks aka handlers (thus
> those stacks in project are in the message path).
>
> NOTE: This also prevents loading a stack that is already loaded.

Well a simple handler could do the trick:

on loadLibrary pLibrary
 if pLibrary is not among the lines of the stacksInUse then
   library pLibrary
 end if
end loadLibrary

> 2.  A start using from multiple stacks (main or sub) for the same
> library will cause a unnerving message from RR.
>
> How do I use a libray wich I wish to include from all my stacks
> without experiencing this error?

What's the error message? It may have somethign to do with your libraryStack
handler as others have suggested.

> Is it practical (is RR open enough) to modify the distribution
> builder and ide to support project files?

What kind of project file support do you need?

Cheers

Monte