Library Stacks PART II

Kevin nnoydb at excite.com
Sun Feb 29 18:23:12 EST 2004

Okay, I guess I am little frustrated here.

1.  There is no construct  simular to Visual Basic where a project file controls the included stacks aka handlers (thus those stacks in project are in the message path).

NOTE: This also prevents loading a stack that is already loaded.

2.  A start using from multiple stacks (main or sub) for the same library will cause a unnerving message from RR.

How do I use a libray wich I wish to include from all my stacks without experiencing this error?

Is it practical (is RR open enough) to modify the distribution builder and ide to support project files?

Kevin