Dan's book

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 28 12:40:58 EST 2004

.02 cents

I myself prefer to visually peruse a list IF I don't know exactly what
I am looking for. If I know I just do a search. If I don't know exactly
then a search is useless.

I have seen multi-page pdf's with indexes that I first browse through
and then later after becoming familiar with the pdf I then do searches.

Tom