disabled buttons

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Feb 26 04:11:36 EST 2004

You mean when you click a disabled button, the mouseUp is eaten by
that button? Hmm, if this is proven, you should enter it as a bug
into Bugzilla. If mouseUp is not send to the button (as it should not
for a disabled one), it should be sent to its parent (owner) -- a
group or a card -- not vanishing.

Robert