Printing problem

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Wed Feb 25 16:31:26 EST 2004

Having received no response to my previous post, I'll simplify my query.
One of the two problems is that Rev is freezing every time I attempt to
print a card.  I downloaded a fresh copy of RR2.1.2 and it made no
difference.  I can only assume that it is something I've done.  It started
with my current project--a very simple one card stack.  I'm trying to print
the content of a couple dozen fields in a sort of contrived array with a
simple "print this card" statement in a button.  The various buttons, etc
are masked and the showborder for each field is set to false first. It all
appears to work as expected, and prints, but shortly after the cursor quits
flashing and the colour wheel starts spinning.  Help!
Dave