custom buttons

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Feb 25 15:54:53 EST 2004

On Wednesday, February 25, 2004, at 11:15 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> Should I group them??? should I 'do' something to the icon image???

You can group and put mouse handlers in the group.  If some images
should not be included in mouse event catching, then your may have to
organize grouping accordingly.

Remember, you only need to build this way if you need something
special.  An example is the building of button images from scalable
pieces as described by Scott.

Otherwise you can have the button refer to images by id and use the
referenced images for button states.  Adjust other properties
accordingly.

Dar Scott