put URL "the Address" and get a directory?

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Tue Feb 24 02:47:09 EST 2004

Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> the recent beta of libUrl lets you to upload
> files to a server. I've success using this
> new version with php and perl cgi scripts
> to upload files to servers.

Thanks, I will take a glance...
In fact, I succeeded in uploading a file to a server with the RR 212
tools!

As for php & perl stuff, i'd prefer to resort only on pure Transcripts
methods ;-)

I am not very willing to study another language -- when all of this is
possible with the sole Revolution!

With the URL "ftp://name:password@my.web.site" I was able to get a
directory / a file.

My concern was to be able to get a directory with a simple URL
"http://my.web.site" command -- but i am aware that this will a security
problm, if anybody were able to get a directory ;->

I wanted to somewhat mimic a public ftp client, which permits a
navigation between directories.

--
Vous parlez français ? faites un tour sur le groupe francophone !
revolutionfr-subscribe at yahoogroupes.fr
Jetez un oeil sur RevoBlog <http://revoblog.free.fr> !