start using & External symbol table PLEASE!!!

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Feb 23 18:23:19 EST 2004

> Are there any constructs like start using that will accept a path.
>
> Example:
>
> start using "../common/myutilities"

Absolutely... in fact, I have a subdirectory of my application called
"Libraries" and I use the equivalent of:

  start using "libraries/libUtilities.rev"

I'm sure the "../" will work to navigate directories, but you'll need
the file extension to match the name of your file you're using as a
library (i.e. if the file name is "myutilities.rev" you'll need to say
"../common/myutilities.rev").

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com