# actually the short way returns an error / PARENTHESES

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Sun Feb 22 03:47:21 EST 2004

It is true that the polygon needs to be regular, which really leaves a
lot to be desired... you can't rotate non-regular vector art, and you
can't rotate groups of art regular or not.  so the things you're
rotating are pretty limited.

and my results from rotating things I created with the weird paint tool
experience shall not even be discussed.

btw I don't know that we call these <> delimiters anything in English.
They are simply less-than/greater-than signs.  I know, however, they
they are typographer's quotation marks as << >> around the world.

Yours,
Chris