Immediate/Compile Time Execution for

Kevin nnoydb at excite.com
Sat Feb 21 17:56:04 EST 2004

I am currently using "start using" and "insert the script of" syntax and evaluating the pros and cons of each.  However, my question is one of larger scope I would like to be able to extend the language/standard library itself.  With many other languages there exists a facilities to extend the language.  Via classes in the case of C++, objects in the case of Java and Small-talk, and WORDS in the case of FORTH.  I have even built objects  in FORTH (similar to MOPS).  It is my hope that we as developers can further the language and it's success.  With such constructs this would be simple and allow a amazing flexibility.

Kevin