Using a field as a menu

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Thu Feb 19 16:18:54 EST 2004

At 11:43 PM -0400 2/18/2004, Jim Carwardine wrote:
>This gives a contextual menu where the upper left of the popup stack is at
>the position of the mouse click.  Also, the border of the menu is missing so
>it blends in with the background of the card.  Is there a way to force the
>upper left of the popup stack to be the lower left of the button that shows
>it?

The popup command lets you specify a location, so you can say
   on mouseDown
     popup stack "My Menu" at the bottomLeft of me
   end mouseDown

>How can I get a border around the popup stack and get the focus border to
>show around the button in the popup stack?   Jim

Check out the armBorder property for the popup stack's buttons.
Setting it to true will show a border when the mouse moves into the
menu item.
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ jaed at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com