Using a field as a menu

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Wed Feb 18 22:43:49 EST 2004

This gives a contextual menu where the upper left of the popup stack is at
the position of the mouse click.  Also, the border of the menu is missing so
it blends in with the background of the card.  Is there a way to force the
upper left of the popup stack to be the lower left of the button that shows
it?

How can I get a border around the popup stack and get the focus border to
show around the button in the popup stack?   Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139