Transcript and/or ECMA - guess who started it?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Feb 18 14:05:28 EST 2004

On Wednesday, February 18, 2004, at 11:24 AM, jbv wrote:

> I do understand that some folks might build browser control, but
> well... considering the gorgeous perspectives of building web apps
> with Rev, I have the feeling that working on a browser ctrl in
> javascript
> is a big step backwards somehow...

One might need so support javascript in loaded web pages.  That person
will either need to build javascript with Transcript or use some other
method.  If it is available among 'do' languages that person might
exploit it.

All that is regardless of where such a thing is in priorities or even
if it should be on the list.

Dar Scott