Discrete Browser 1.4 - Yet Another release

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Tue Feb 17 05:41:42 EST 2004

Thanks for the compliment!
More of those and surely there will be lots of improvements...

As for the Apple Page not respectfully rendered,
remember that the ouput is filtered for the RunRev
engine which can't display all tags (no tables, frames, etc...)...

So it's probably normal... I'll add an option to control if what you see
is
the same in your prefered browser...

cheers
Xavier