control scructure repeat and next line

hershrev hershbp at realtorsgroup.us
Tue Feb 17 00:16:17 EST 2004

Hello every body .
this probably is a first grade question but ....
1) the repeat structure  I want to do a repeat till the end of a list
or end of file ? I did relies the repeat for each , I don't understand
the logic behind it. how to use it
2) which command tells to move to the next line (and then to  "put the
selectedText into myVar"), by words I "put word myWord in a repeat so
it just keeps on moving. ?
sorry for this silly question
and by the way a question , why selectedText , selectedLine, don't
return the same data type . The selectedLine returns the line # and the
selectedText returns the text itself  , shouldn't  the seletedLine
return the string of the line as well ? isn't an inconsistency ?
Sorry , but Thanks.