Building app distributions - some best practices?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 14 19:37:35 EST 2004

OSX has builtin zip. It is under the actions button labeled "Create
Archive of..."

OSX will also unzip via "BOMArchiveHelper" which is built in as well.

Of course it is best if zip files are created on the Mac since Windows
zip files are not always predictable in preserving the resource fork.
But OSX zip will do the job.

Stuffit will unzip as well.

Tom