RR as a browser plugin?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 12 18:16:48 EST 2004

Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> On Feb 12, 2004, at 11:56 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>>
>> That's all I'm trying to accomplish here:  when you identify a need
>> you can go two ways to solve it, finding a way to satisfy that need
>> today or defining the problem in terms that require things beyond
>> your control and which may never actually come to pass.  Choosing
>> the latter is less likely to get results if doing the former can
>> get the job done.
>
> This is logic that I can understand. I see what you are saying now and
> your other point about 'if' a plugin were ever developed down the road
> I would be in a position to re-use my experiences to empower myself.

Not necessarilly that you wouldn't have the experience -- lord knows that
with a mind like yours there's no end to what you could accomplish.

It's more of an encouragement to jump into the now:  there's so much that
can be done for solving real-world problems with Rev as it is today that it
just seems much more exciting than holding off for a future possibility.

And when it comes to browser plugins, I haven't met a client yet whose eyes
don't light up when I describe the things we can do beyond the browser.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation