10 bugs in 2 minutes time!

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Thu Feb 12 17:18:28 EST 2004

At 10:46 AM -0500 2/12/04, Thomas McGrath III wrote:
>Is there a way to 'see' the scripts generated by the GM??
>
>I would like to learn some of it's tricks to hand script some objects.

The Geometry Manager doesn't exactly generate scripts. Instead, it
sets custom properties on objects that have geometry, then uses a
resizeStack handler in a backscript to change object sizes and
placement based on the GM custom properties.

As Richard says, you can take a look at the backscript for ideas:
click the Backscripts button in the message box (second button from
the right), and make sure the "Show Revolution UI" checkbox at the
bottom is checked. If you double-click "revGeometryBack" you'll see
that backscript.
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ jaed at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com