RR as a browser plugin?

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Feb 12 16:24:03 EST 2004

And there is also

http://www.softmac2000.com/

If you already own the Mac hardware, it is perfectly legal to emulate your
Mac on another machine (although not running simultaneously). We had a
68040 Mac Quadra that died years ago, so we used its ROM in an emulator.
When you are porting HyperCard stacks to Revolution on a Windows machine,
it is nice to be able to run HyperCard in OS 8.1 so I can visually see the
differences.

Of course Apple would not be at all happy if OS X were being emulated.

~Roger