emulators

Stephen Quinn Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Feb 12 16:42:27 EST 2004

OK, Ok, if one wants to go through hoops to use this stuff. I just
know I have old macs lying around that I can't give away that would
be easier to use than buying into this emulator package, ROM cards,
etc. And it's no good for OSX. I was wrong before... pre OS 9
software is really dead; Apple's making sure it is going away fast.