copy problems

Friedrich F. Grohmann shedrup at ms9.hinet.net
Wed Feb 11 11:04:30 EST 2004

There seems to be a problem with copying from another application to Rev.
I am trying to transfer Chinese text step by step into a Rev application
under development in Panther. The text is copied from a Nisus file with
Nisus working under OS 9. Quite often the contents of the clipboard seem
to elude Rev which is instead pasting something I had copied before
within Rev. Thus I am forced to shuttle a number of times between OS 9
and OS X recopying the passage from the Nisus file which is already in
the clipboard in the hope that Rev will finally manage to recognize it.
Is this supposed to be normal behaviour or do I miss anything? Thanks for
any hint.

Fritz