SoCal RevDevCon

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Feb 11 06:00:13 EST 2004

It's about time for another SoCal RevDevCon, our informal gatherings of
local Rev developers in which we geek out over dinner and presentations.

We haven't picked a date yet, but it should be in the first half of March.

Respecting the bandwidth of this list, I've set up a separate dicussion
group for SoCal RevDev busines:

If you're in Southern California and would like to attend, just sign up
there.

Once we get the date and itenerary I'll post a message to this list to make
sure folks know, but lets do the boring planning stuff on Yahoo so this list
can stay OT.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation