I need a little help on ASP files

shaosean at unitz.ca shaosean at unitz.ca
Mon Feb 9 02:30:37 EST 2004

> Below I pasted a piece of a .asp file off the web.

the asp file gets processed on the server and sent to you as plain html
(same as php and cfm)

> think the <!--display quote--> is a tag but am not sure if it is xml or

simple little comment tags.. nothing more, nothing less

> need to know how best to handle this and what file type the .asp is????

check out microsoft's website.. they've basically have it as asp.net now
asp stands for "active server pages" and usually contains vbscript code
that gets processed on the server and set to the client as plain html..

if you plan on fixing the formatting of the site, it'd be easiest to
change the asp files..

-Sean