MY Great Big CD Project

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Feb 7 20:22:56 EST 2004

On Feb 7, 2004, at 5:37 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> I will consider this CD and the use of REV a success but I am hoping
> for a few enhancements to make multimedia work better with what people
> expect ie Flash and good text formatting.

Native flash support would be a great thing to have in Revolution for
use in creating text animations, etc.  It looks like you can get source
code to build a player into the Revolution environment but I have no
idea what licensing would cost:

<http://www.macromedia.com/software/devices/licensing/sourcecode/>

Maybe we could start a collection pot :-)

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com