New to the Revolution, excited but confused about cross-platform UIinsanity! Rev poets, come to my aid, please.

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Feb 7 00:35:24 EST 2004

Chris,

Welcome aboard!

Which font is this using, and is this in an English OS (it looks like it
is, but I want to be sure). At the outset it looks like a font-related
issue... if you change the font to something "generic" like "Arial", do
you still have the same issue? And it doesn't look like you have a menu
bar in play, right?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com