Cell Formatting in Fields

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Fri Feb 6 15:53:21 EST 2004

Hello Everyone,

	I took my first stab at RR's cell formatting feature under the Table
item of the Object Inspector.  I couldn't get a dollar currency format.
  I got two decimal places, but when I added the dollar sign as a
prefix, the decimal places disappeared.  I guess that's because RR
would no longer recognize the strings as numbers.  I then decided to
forget the dollar sign and stick with the decimal places, but whenever
new data is added to the field by means of a script, the formatting is
lost.  What am I doing wrong?

	Greg