Setting the window rect and splitter loc in the Variable Watcher window

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri Feb 6 02:14:55 EST 2004

Which bit didn't work? Did you get the popup menu? Were you able to
select Save? Did you get an error message? Or did it all appear to work
but nothing happen? I too am using a G4 and OS X.

Another technique might be to select "Revolution UI elements in lists"
from the View menu, then you should be able to find the VW in the
Application Browser. Edit it there and right-click / control-click on
it's entry in the App Browser and choose save there.

Cheers,
Sarah