SMS from Rev CGI

Paolo Mazza mazzapaolo at libero.it
Thu Feb 5 09:37:55 EST 2004

Hi Robert,
as far as I know you can not send SMS from a normal email client. Can
you? So, what other solution?

I guess you can send SMS from Rev to a Mobile phone  provided you
connected you computer to  a mobile phone. But you should be able to
send AT commands to the modem of you phone.

The question is, how can we send AT commands from Revolution to the
modem of a mobile phone connected (let's say) to the USB  port?

Ciao , Paolo

Giovedì, 5 Feb 2004, alle 10:55 Europe/Rome, Robert Brenstein ha