Rev Review

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 4 11:57:05 EST 2004

On Wednesday, February 4, 2004, at 07:04  AM, Rob Cozens quoted:

>> I think Andy's never been to:
>>
>> <http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/chooserevolution/index.shtml>

It is no wonder that Andy didn't see this "Made with Revolution" web
page. There is no link to it on the Runtime Revolution webpage. I
wonder why this page is kept in the dark. All I could find is a
submissions page for those that would like to add their own product
listings.

Why?

I searched Google and found this:
http://www.runrev.com/revolution/info/madewithrev/

So what's this about? (runrev.com/Revolution1/ vs
runrev.com/Revolution/)

  Revolution1 is the new mother ship and there is no reference to Made
with Revolution at it. That old link is now a redirect page.

Mark