Labels and labeled Fields

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Feb 4 10:35:50 EST 2004

>It seems to me the best approach would be a developer's plugin

Picture a plugin stack with one or more hidden groups (eg: Dar's
label & data field pair; another label & data field pair with
different handlers; my title button, data field, & help field triad).

Now add menuItems and/or buttons to select a group, place a copy on a
designated card, name the controls, and enter initial field values
and/or an icon id for the title button.

Could it be easier than that?
--

Rob Cozens