Problem with field borderwidth 2

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Dec 31 17:40:53 EST 2004

On Dec 31, 2004, at 3:11 PM, Wilhelm Sanke wrote:

> What really works is setting the "Look and Feel" to "Windows emulated"
> or to "Windows 95" (sic!) with Metacard.
> Consequently, if you got stacks that need to have fields with a
> borderwidth of 2 in non-native XP look, you should care for that in a
> preopenstack-stack handler.

I'm not seeing this with my XP (or my OS X).  For any look and feel, I
get no gap.

My engine is 2.6.1-9 for both.

> So I am unsure whether to file a Bugzilla enhancement request. What
> should I propose? To completely eliminate the borderwidth-2 related
> "native" XP appearance or to connect it with a more unlikely
> borderwidth of - let's assume - 10 pixels?

I'd hate to stumble on that.  Maybe a native property could work.  (I'm
hesitant to recommend anything since I don't see it.  My left-right
borders with no 3D are rock solid on fields.)

Dar