menu woes...

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Dec 30 02:04:04 EST 2004

Jeanne,

With all due respect and credit to your amazing documentation, I could
find no discussion of how to keep from auto-downsizing a stack when
using MacOSX menubars. Now that I know how simple it is to do this:

1) set the editmenus of the stack to true
2) hide the menu group

It makes menus a 'snap' to work with! I understand you cannot be
expected to provide help and documentation on all possible configuration
and features, but this one certainly can use an FAQ (Monte?).

best,
Chipp