Arrow keys on background list field

duane poncy tsalagi at elohigadugi.org
Mon Dec 27 11:05:18 EST 2004

I need some help on my Cherokee Dictionary project.
I have my entries on separate cards and a scroll list
field of dictionary entries on a background group.
Everything works fine when I use my find field or
when i click on the entry directly. The problem comes
when I try to use the arrow keys to move up or down
on the list. I am guessing that is because each time
I change my selection I am moving to a new card.
I have tried to change the hilighted line
on the new card with a handler, but this doesn't
seem to work either.

Also, the arrow key seems to bring up the last
card I was on, instead of the next card on the list.
Sometimes it even brings up the Rev Documentation
stack if I've been using that recently.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

visit elohi gadugi: poetry, software,
Cherokee culture and Native American rights.
http://elohigadugi.org/